Norfolk Baseball is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for 2022 Scholarship Candidates. For 2022 we have expanded our Scholarship program to include 2 recipients. Each applicant must complete the attached application.
In order to be considered for the Norfolk Baseball Association scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Currently reside in Norfolk Massachusetts.
- Have played a minimum of four spring baseball seasons in Norfolk Baseball programs.
- Will be graduating from high school in the spring of 2022.
- Will continue their education in the fall of 2022 through enrollment at an accredited college, university, or vocational school.
- Personally available to participate in a presentation ceremony to be held on our opening day April 30th, 2022 of the Norfolk Baseball Association and receive the award in person.
To be considered for the Norfolk Baseball Association scholarship, applicants must:
- Complete the attached information form.
- Submit an essay (approximately 300 words) that shares a memory, lesson learned etc., from your experience in Norfolk Baseball that will help prepare you for your future.
- Mail the completed application and essay to the Norfolk Baseball Association at the address below. Submissions must be postmarked no later than April 14th Please mail submissions to:
Norfolk Baseball Association
Post Office Box 176
Norfolk, MA 02056
If you have any questions please contact Barry Zimmerman.