From time to time, as with school class sizes, populations at an age level can largely fluctuate. This happens to be one of those years for the baseball 8s and 7s. As a result of having a lower population of 8s and a very high population of 7s, we want to evaluate the 7s to determine if some have the potential to play up to the AA this year. The evaluation will take place at the KP High School Field House on Saturday, March 5th from 5:00pm to 6:00pm. Some details below:
- If your seven year old player is on the list below, please be aware that this is an *optional* evaluation. If your child is newer to baseball and you feel they would be benefit from an additional year of more foundational skills work at the A division level, you are not obligated to attend.
- For those participating in this year’s winter clinic, you can simply drop your player off at 5:00 and pick them up at 7:00, as the evaluations will transition right into the last clinic of the series.
- Drop off is at the high school roundabout to your left as you enter the high school. You will see a line of cars queuing up as you pull into the drive. Pick up works the same way; simply pull in to the circle and we’ll make sure your child gets out to your car.
- Players should come with at least their glove. Batting helmet and bat are also fine if they have them.
- These are closed evaluations. Only the players and the evaluators are allowed into the facilities.
5:00pm – 6:00pm
KP High School